It’s day two of being in Radium for Thanksgiving weekend.
This morning started with a dip at the hot springs before coming back to get ready to put the turkey in the smoker. Here’s how we did it:
1. We started by getting the coals heated in the fire
2. Meanwhile we boiled water for the second level pot and placed some of the smoking chips in
3. Once the coals were heated we placed it in the bottom of the smoker with some wood
4. Then we carefully placed the bowl of water and chips in next. Then we placed the grill ontop
5. Finally, we placed the turkey down on the grill and added some final spice. We covered it with the lid and let it start smoking